Protect your business documents and contacts through a single "Relocatable User Backup" (RUB) file.
Losing your business documents or contacts would have devastating consequences for your business.
Webrecs offers the unique ability to insure your entire document system against:
- Accidental or malicious destruction (how about mistaken deletion or malicious hackers?)
- Service provider lock-in (how easy is it to move your documents to other systems?)
- Service provider insolvency (what happens to your documents if your service provider goes out of business?)
Your RUB is a complete local copy of your entire system in the cloud with all your documents, contacts, customers, customisations and software, allowing you to restore everything at any time with just one file.
It contains not only your content but also the version history, audit trail, document properties, annotations, comments or links required to make your local copy compliant and your intellectual assets safe. This is fundamentally different from just copying files to your local drive.
NOTE THAT A LOCAL COPY IS NOT COMPLIANT UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THE SECURITY, HISTORY AND AUDIT-TRAIL OF THE DOCUMENT
We provide full compliance with electronic document regulations for all major Australian government and regulatory authorities.
You can delete your original paper documents for every document type (except for wills and some trust documents), and be able to produce the electronic document as equivalent evidence in a court of law.
- High security: password-protected login and SSL encryption
- Access control: control exactly who can read, write or add documents
- Audit trails: who accessed what and when
- Version control: maintain previous copies of documents
- Local hosting: hosted in Australia
- Email trail: You can email documents directly to your subscription
You can safely use Webrecs to manage tax documents, SMSF documents, project documents, legal documents, contracts, financial documents, invoices, receipts and bank statements - in fact any document which your business is likely to use either internally or externally.
The rich feature set of our CRM and Document Management software enables you to manage your customers and documents with less overhead.
- Seamless integration. Access the related documents for your customer entities (account, leads, funds, projects or clients) directly from the CRM - with easy filters for relevance. Single sign-on means fewer login prompts.
- Dashboard overviews. Focus on what is needed right now with our advanced filtered views provided by our customisable dashboards.
- Searching. Find the right document quicker with our built-in free-text indexing (like Google Search) of every document (including email and scanned documents) which allows searching of documents' content as well as metadata (tags).
- Cloud Sharing. Share documents and customer records directly with interested parties online with full security. All parties are immediately on the same page.
- Mailroom. Let the system file, sort and process incoming mail documents for you with our unique filing and mail-handling technology. Each entity can also have its own "cc" mail address for easy forwarding.
- Easy file import. Drag documents from desktop to system. Import from Dropbox/Onedrive/Google drive. SCP, FTP or email in. Bulk-import directly on the backend file-system. Integrate easily with all document scanners.
- Easy file export. Export multiple documents as ZIP files directly to desktop. Background bulk-export entire folder trees and entities. Export into Dropbox/OneDrive/Google Drive.
- Viewing. View all common document formats (Word, Excel, PDF,OpenOffice) directly in the browser - no local software needed. Direct editing of Word documents in the browser with Google Docs or web versions of MS Office.
Create unlimited self-contained Project Sites completely separate from the main platform you use for your business documents and customers.
Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in projects requiring management of assets in a self-contained, isolated environment without needing any 3rd party products, and archive them when completed.
Project Sites will have almost all the functionalities of your main Webrecs system such as dashlets and security access, including:
- Invitations. Select the features you want and invite your collaborators.
- Notifications. Choose to get notified about site activities.
- Rebranding. Rebrand sites using custom themes and logos.
- Calendar. Integrate calendar with other calendars like Google's.
- Lists. Issue, to-do, event, contact and location lists for easy reference.
- Links. A catalogue of all useful web and/or internal document links.
- Wiki and Blog. Own Wiki and Blog for internal use by collaborators.
- Discussions. Self-contained discussions can be started, managed and tracked.
Use 3rd party integrations directly on our platform with our 3rd party integrated dashlets and links.
Add these dashlets which display important information about your 3rd party software directly on our dashboard without needing to log out of Webrecs. We support practically every standard available, including CIFS, REST, SMTP, CIFS, NFS, SFTP.
- Xero - Cloud accounting
- Class - Cloud SMSF accounting
- Actitime - Timesheet
- Jira - Issue tracking
- Confluence - Wiki
- Drupal - Website creation/management
- Wordpress - Website creation/management
- Google Docs - Word/Excel/Powerpoint editing in your browser
- Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive - Folder synchronisation
- Zapier - Share data with other Cloud software